ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wet rear seat??

172 Cup, 1.2 Grande
Ok my rear near side seat seems to be wet this morning with a little pool of water underneath it.

I've done a bit of research on this but I've used the rear washer jet with seat up for a moment or too to see if that was the problem but couldn't see any trickle and I hardly use it anyway.

Also had a quick glance at rear light from the outside but no condensation it looks like.

The boot seems relatively dry aswell.

The problem is I can't see which direction it's coming from because all around it in every direction is dry!

Any ideas anyone?

Also has anyone got a picture of the rear light cluster where it usually leaks from so I have a rough idea what to look for??

172 Cup, 1.2 Grande
Ok just done a bit more research and if I put my hand down beside the spare wheel my finger tips are a bit wet.

So I'd be hazarding a guess that it's probably to do with the rear grommets etc the usual case

Has anyone please got pics of what I'd be looking at please?

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
Ok just done a bit more research and if I put my hand down beside the spare wheel my finger tips are a bit wet.

So I'd be hazarding a guess that it's probably to do with the rear grommets etc the usual case

Has anyone please got pics of what I'd be looking at please?
Yeah it'll defo be them mate. Just open your boot lid and in the gap between your rear light cluster and the boot seal, you'll see a black round plug. About 20mm diameter. That's what you need to seal

172 Cup, 1.2 Grande
Yeah it'll defo be them mate. Just open your boot lid and in the gap between your fear light cluster and the boot seal, you'll see black round plug. About 20mm diameter. That's what you need to seal

Ok mate I shall have a look at getting this sorted asap

Cheers