ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What A Noise!!

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
That *Buffering* video *buffering...* would be *buffering* good if *buffering* my *buffering* internet wasnt *buffering* dog w**k.

Seriously though, epic noise. I need to by a V12 and a tunnel. BRB

Bumder With A Buffer
Not just the tunnels but look how nice and smooth the roads are! :(

All that b****cks about "In this country we have to deal with such adverse weather...blah, blah blah"

:(

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
wow, wish i was rich, i'd buy a lambo and a tunnel somewhere

Sounded great but what a bunch of bell ends. Wtf was the point of all the dross at the end, ugly people not doing anything entertaining FTL.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Is there a proper website to look at.Ive tried typing in some of the names but im finding nothing...

Just watched "Day Three", some of their driving is shocking considering what they drive.

Camera quality is good just a bit notchy when going round corners, not sure what they are using.

M2 Competition
That *Buffering* video *buffering...* would be *buffering* good if *buffering* my *buffering* internet wasnt *buffering* dog w**k.

Seriously though, epic noise. I need to by a V12 and a tunnel. BRB

Cant drive, cant buffer... give up now mate.

;)

Epic vid!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Wasn't it white? :S

I'm sure they call people like that chavs in britain ;)