ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What a tool

db

db detailing™
fpmsl.

imagine the looks on the other drivers faces as an audi drifts past them

C63 PP,R1,,Clubman
lol thats cool imagine if someone came flyin across the roundabout hought hed b foookd.

Clio 182
hahaha! i actually did "lol" when i realised he was doing that on a roundabout with other cars, you've got to see the funny side even if it is totally irresponsible! :p

D

dick

i would actually pissmyself if i saw a car doing that, and i certainly wouldnt join the roundabout, wtf were those ppl thinking?>!?!

Mreg 1.8 16v naples red
its not illegal to drift as long as you stay within the speed limit. he wasnt going that fast. but i spose he could be bummed for * dangerouse driving * ??

Thats great. I was in Lakeside once in a que of traffic when this 200sx held up the traffic some more, he then proceeded to drift it round the roundabout in front of everyone - this was on a saturday too:eek: !!!

On the back he a sticker (like the p ones for when you pass your test) only his had a D on it, underneath it had new drifter:cool: