ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What a transformation?

RS Meg 175
nice mate, have you got the 172 front door cards fitted? ive had a bit of a electric window wire length issue with mine lol?

Very nice! I like! Wawa weewoo!

Just don't race anyone till you get a 172 lump in it. No doubt you'll get Corsa boys bragging about how they beat a Mk1 172!

cock mobile.
Gorgeous!!

Might look even better with contrasting dark wheels, or maybe even matching white, or off white, hmmm

awsome!

i think that the fog surrounds and the bits inside the front lower grille should be black like the 172s... its just too much white at the front at the moment.

spacers and some OZ F1s will finish the car!

Not a bad little rep at all, loks very well done to me :)
I echo the comments about the wheels, I think it would look better on the mk1 172 alloys - or a set of multispokes.

RS Meg 175
lol sweet ^^ i need to extend my electric window wires to get them to fit but there is like 6 wires per button and they are all different lengths its a proper pain in the arse as ive never done wiring before and wouldnt no were to start lol

RS Meg 175
im unsure mate tbh, from winders i think it is as you will need to mount the regulators and wire it to the battery etc ask someone on here :) or post,
Cheers mate :) appreciate it :) yours looks mint to i would go with some darker detailing like badges or wheels then would look tastey, sooner you get a 2.0 lump in it the better :p

RS Meg 175
lol im running 5mm at the front just to stop rubbing atm but they were not fitted when i took my photo's going to get some for the back to but im not sure how big to go :S

fiesta 1.25
Im putting 5mm on the back today that should be enough.But need to find some ones for front that dont touch the calipers.

Clio mk2 1.2
quality mate absolutly awesome, im waiting on my 172 kit to come back from the spray shop so i can get it wapped on my clio, its same model as yours i think just in red with dull plastic bumpers