ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What about these wheels?

Leon Cupra R 225
2nd link doesn't work, but from the 1st and 3rd one's OZ Ultraleggera's allday long if they fit your car. Fox are cheap alloys imo, hence their price. I've had 2 set's of OZ Super T's (BTCC stylee rims) before and not one problem, pretty tough wheel

306 GTI-6
thanks for that, thought fox might be a bit on the cheapy side, obviously i know OZ are well regarded.

My car is running offset 43 as standard, can get the oz in et 37 which should look good and still give me enough clearance with 7" wide wheels instead of the standard 6".

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
thanks for that, thought fox might be a bit on the cheapy side, obviously i know OZ are well regarded.

My car is running offset 43 as standard, can get the oz in et 37 which should look good and still give me enough clearance with 7" wide wheels instead of the standard 6".

The Oz Super T GT's would look ace, but if you like the look of the Ultra Leggeras, Dunc has a set for sale complete with tyres that will fit straight on your car. Either Pm me or Duncx for details if you are interested.