ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

what about this?

Nissan 370Z
poorboys shampoo.
poorboys polish with carnuba blue.
poorboys exp sealant
poorboys nattys paste wax blue.

if i was to get all these, say after cleaning and drying and polishing with carnuba blue, how long do i leave it on before i buff on and how long before i can apply the sealant and then the wax?

cheers

106 GTi
Not a bad choice, will look good on Black - EX-p does not last very long - better of with a more durable sealant for winter IMO

like AG EGP, swear by that stuff, sealed mine with 6 layers each cured for as long as poss (car didnt leave the garage for 3 days) then topped with wax and i hardly need to lay a finger on the car, nothing sticks to it.

jamie

106 GTi
I would vote for Autoglym Super Resin topped with Jeffs Acylic Jett Sealant, EGP is good, but Jeffs can do the same thing in a few hours rather than 3 days of waiting for the EGP to cure etc between layers.

Winter prep on ther 182 the year before last year took days to get multiple coats of EGP on it, did the same last year in an afternoon.