ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What camera?

Ph1 T
Looking to get a half decent camera, tbh don't really know a great deal about what's out there so thought you lot could help,

The camera is going to be mainly used for car shots ect,, budget no more than 300, really in wanting to know what would be a good camera to start with then maybe when I'm a bit better with them upgrade

Help appreciated

Dan

Disastra Coupe
I'm nowhere near the best person to give you advice as i'm still learning. But i'd reckon the first questions to ask would be do you want a DSLR or do you want something a bit more basic?

If you're after a DSLR you're probably better off trying to go second hand. Cheapest DSLR's seem to start at about £380 for something new.

Clio 1.2 16V
Might be worth having a look at some bridge cameras, in between a compact and DSLR. Iv got a Fuji Finepix S2500, its been a great camera and takes decent shots. Although my cameras getting on a bit now. Panasonic DMC-FZ38 is a good one for the price it is now, like the above post you'll probably struggle to find a DSLR for that price range.

Disastra Coupe
Might be worth having a look at some bridge cameras, in between a compact and DSLR. Iv got a Fuji Finepix S2500, its been a great camera and takes decent shots. Although my cameras getting on a bit now. Panasonic DMC-FZ38 is a good one for the price it is now, like the above post you'll probably struggle to find a DSLR for that price range.

^Have a point. Before my DSLR i had a Fuji S1000FD. Brilliant camera for the money and my Dad is using it now.

Also that's a good price on the 1100D that long_guts has posted. Usually around the £380 mark.

Clio mk2 172
If your worried about the website at all don't be, as I bought a 55-250 lens from them last month and had no problems at all.