ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What car MODs?

I have an old Clio RL 1.2 Campus - 1994.

I keep looking at it and thinking it looks old and needs a face lift.. what options are there open to me as i have an older car compared to most of you here...

I have no idea where to get parts and am currently looking for new hinges for my bonnet after i slid into a wall on wet roads... now my bonnet is out of alignment lol

Any ideas would help :)

Ninja12

RenaultSport clio 182
Sorry if this sounds harsh but why would you want to waste your time and money modifying a 1994 1.2 Clio? I just don't understand the mentality behind people on this forum who ask such questions.

What are you going to do, put a big bad boy exhaust on it, giving it an extra 2 Bhp? Put some big wide alloys on it in a desperate attempt to improve grip? That will help especially when you need to get all of the 50Bhp to the road.