ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What colour 200??

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
On a Cup, your choices are limited.

Nimbus. Anything but white would be a good choice though.

If you decide you don't want to be a cheapskate; Ultra Red.

200ca666.jpg

clio 172
I'm interested, Can you still bring it to Britain if it's a registered BFG vehicle?
ye but ithas to get de-bfg'd and registered back with the dvla, but if u buy a brand new tax free car u carnt register it as a uk car for 6 months after buyying it or u have to pay the tax back, something like that anyway, and i would drive it back wen im on leave aswell cus the insurance over here would cover me in the uk,
have a look on here>> http://emctaxfree.com thats the sort of discounts we get it will proberbly explain it better on there than i can

clio 172
On a Cup, your choices are limited.

Nimbus. Anything but white would be a good choice though.

If you decide you don't want to be a cheapskate; Ultra Red.

i do like the red, i was looking at the raider, but not sure if i would beable to get one over here as they are quite limited arent they??

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Don't get a Raider. It's not a wrap, it's matte paint.

Really limits your options.

Buy a FF and then get the Raider's interior (the best bit) sorted yourself for cheaper. That's what I'm doing.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
£1k Recaro option + £1k for the leather upgrade from the factory. They're fitted at the import centre or dealership though, not in Dieppe.

I'm having both Recaros, door cards, gearknob and steering wheel in black leather with red stitching/RS/Recaro logos for a fair chunk less than that.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
lol! f**k that!

are your recaros *around* the same value as mine? if so, do you want to sell mine and ill have your yellow ones :eek: haha

plans sound good though, i think you're gonna end up with possibly the best specced 200 on here (bar the paint :rasp:)

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Raiders are the best colour. Out of your options I'd personally go for Nimbus.

LY 200
Racing Blue/Black speedlines in a cup.

Was very tight between RB and LY for me this time but LY just nips it for summer purposes.

clio 172
This will proberbly annoy every1 but ordered a new Astra 1.6 Sri 5dr as I had to come to terms with the fact that with two kids I need a five door, on the plus side I can now make my 172 a dedicated track car