ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

what colour is my car?

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
hey all! i have a 52 plate 172 and thought it was silver, but when parked next to another siver clio it looks kind of bluey grey silver? any one know what colour it is? is it common or rare?

Thanks!

tiTTy & SV650
yeah the silver 182 is titanium silver, mk2 172 is iceberg silver, and standard clios are a diff silver i think.

forgot to say it was next to a silver 172 same reg and had a bluey tinge to it compared to the other silver 172. curious

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
Posted at the same time as me,lol.... Not sure then if parked next to same 172,look up the paint code...
John

clio 182 black /gold
If it is a sport with 1 exhuast it is iceburg and if it is a sport with 2 exhuasts it is titanium silver.

ok phoned renault gave them the reg and its mercury grey. not seen another in this colour. is it rare anyone? it is a 172 52 reg?

Lou

Mine looks silver with blue thru it and its called Moondust, mines is a 1.2 16v tho lol