ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

what colour

which colour wud u choose in the 182 cos i cant decide either the black or the titanium.rite now i hav a blask 172 but tradin it in,but i luv the black.opinions please

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Black stays clean for about 10 seconds.

but when it is clean its simply stunning.

what bout in the silver(titanium or whateva it is)what do u think of this colour?was thinkin silver with the dark cup wheels wud look gud and even better when lowered, but so wil it in black

Titanium is a very lovely silver - very metallic - just silver is too common on the roads in its various shades as far as I am concerned - the Mk1 172s were mostly Titanium

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup

;)just saw my first 182 at local dealership parked outside with cup wheels and spoiler, it was the same colour as my cup i think, it looked the same anyway. not sure about those grey wheels though. cup is still the one to have;)

Does anyone remember the special green? Reno also has this with the Yellow that we have all seen to complement the 182.

So far no one has mentioned it and if you want to be special, then the green is the way forward Id say (not seen any examples tho!).

anyone got any screen shots?