ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What day will I get my car?

When will I get the car

• Total voters

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
The issue is a 2nd hand car with 10k miles will cost you more than a new car
That's the sad state of things today. A shame really.

I've only ever bought from new once (the 182) and it was a good experience - nice to tick the box on it. But I'd be in no rush to do it again, assuming 2nd prices weren't as mad as what they currently are.

Mk5 Clio Rs-Line
Nothing arrived yet. Dealer has checked and its saying today but there is a red icon on my car but they dont know what it is. they have emailed distribution but have to await a reply.

Mk5 Clio Rs-Line
She has arrived at the local dealership
8A231DE6-69F2-49CE-8925-E0CEB402C4CD.jpeg

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Stunning car, love the colour. Whats the stereo like? Saw in one of the pics you were listening to Stay high which has heavy bass - does the stereo handle it?

Mk5 Clio Rs-Line
Thanks gus, the colour is epic. The stereo is nice, I have just added +4 to bass and it sounds good, I miss my subwoofer and vibe speaker amp but it sounds good for a standard setup. Will do a video at some point.

Andy P

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172, i20N
Mine has cameras in the door mirrors which are brilliant when parallel parking :) .

Glad you are enjoying it, but take it off eco mode.