ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

what do we think of this then?

Leon Cupra 300
Personally, i hate it :evil:

multistorycarparkshow037.gif

multistorycarparkshow039.gif

RS Megane DCi 175
Doesn't look too bad from the front - rear looks a bit odd imo.
Is that the super1600 bodykit then?

has anyone been in a car with these lsd doors on? a friend of mine has a gorgeous skyline with them fitted, i had to drive it from his work to his house for him last week, and i felt such a wally gettin out of it, lol

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Shocker, probaly one of the worst modded clio's i have seen, and if that is a 182 fcuk the owner

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
Hmmm. I don't like those doors at all. What if (God forbid) the guy rolled it and it ended up on its roof? He's not exactly going to be able to push the doors open is he? I suppose he could try and climb out of the windows. Definitely not my cup of tea.

1.6 16v
Adamhodg said:
im sure that car was on the ktec stand at FCS

multistorycarparkshow037.gif

multistorycarparkshow039.gif

Yes this car ^^ is the one that was on the k-Tec Stand at FCS!! WTF have they done to it! They have made a alrite looking car into a dissaster!!! :(

Heres our picture of that car at the FCS! Look at the number plates and they are the same :(

180SMALL.jpg

black/gold 182
:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

That really does look like the multistorey in halesowen, but i've not seen it about this area....

Car isnt bad for a modified car, cant help thinking the rear end doesnt look quite right tho, not sure what it is tho