ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

what do you call the black cover thingy on bonnets?

where can i get hold of one?? :) are they easy to make? how much do they cost. i want it for the final stealth look for my ph2.

example below of the cover thing on this golf

1405535916rk.jpg

182 and 5 GTT
Its a car bra! Dunno if you can get them over here, but i think theres a couple of foreigners that use pics and media section with them. Will have a look now.

thanx guys, i googled car bar, but they dont do anythink for clios on the links that popped up, even the uk company. im on the hunt now

there all the rage last time I was over in yank, every bugger in their banger has one, more for the protection than the look mind;)

sound like a good idea . even if it's to stop them fookin stone chip's .

if you get any lead drop us a pm .

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent
jay search for bumper bra or bonnet bra will find a link on Goole(GGGRRRR) to aplace that sells em

Clio Sport, Navara
any chance you could let me know when you find out where you get them from, im looking for one for my mk2 clio sport, have been for a month cant find one still :mad: