ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

what do you call yours?

03 clio 1.2 16v
what names has been given to your clio and why or if you havent got one what name would you give your car and why???

misses named mine Mcfougall cos of the reg MKF(ougall) but shes od anyway

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
mines is called "the bargain" as it never cost me a penny BUT its costin a fair few quid now lol!

Never above 25mpg
"Not my car" seeing as my sister will be having it in May and Ill be getting something more powerful!

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
French shitbox
shopping trolley
rollerskate
pink clio (f**k knows why, for some reason my deluded mate thinks my car is pink)

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
my girlfriend calls it bubble as its blue and is a bit bubbly with its big round arse and what not lol

172 ph1 2.4 transit
Hannah as it was bought due to being finished by the fore named ex and the car becoming a track **** !!!!!

vw bora
mines called "you heap of french s**t" when it goes wrong lol but when its all good she's called claudia the cup lol dunno why its the first thing that poped in my head on a summers day in wales :D lol

'92 172, Lotus Elise
LMG and MKR

last 3 letters of the plate, as seems to be the trend amongst on mk1 owners