ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What does this mean and is this a good camera ???

Za**** & Xr250R
I'm thinking about buying this camera can someone tell me what this mean's:

"Only mark is a very small scratch on the hot shoe from an external flash"

and does it make a difference to the camera ie will it need fixed ???

Also is the canon 30d i decent camera for the money ???

Thank's :)

172 Cup
hot-shoe-with-text.jpg

Oil Burner
Are you just buying a body?

You can get a used 40d (body only) with hardly any use for about £400-£450

You can then pick up a Kit lens for £50-75

The 40d has a much nicer screen on it to the 30d, The Auto focus is also a bit better/more accurate.

Edit:

Just read your last post. I would have a look at MPB photographic for some decent used kit.

Za**** & Xr250R
Ideally i'd like to buy a 2nd hand camera that comes with all the extra's. I really wanted a 400d tbh is the 40d similar to the 400d ???

Abarth 500 Essesse
I have a Nikon D60 with 18-55 and Sigma 70-300 if thats of any interest to you? Very minimal use, still have the box for both camera and lense approx 1 year warrenty remaining, PM me if interested

Oil Burner
Ideally i'd like to buy a 2nd hand camera that comes with all the extra's. I really wanted a 400d tbh is the 40d similar to the 400d ???

The 40d is the 'Prosumer' model from canons old range. The 400d is the Consumer model. So in other words the 40d is a better camera. They have a metal body not a plastic body.

On the otherhand there is a cashback on 450 and 500d cameras now i believe.