ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What don't you like about your car?

1.2 Clio Dynamique (blue)
rattleing glove box and rattleing driver door (window) pisses me off !!!!! still cant be arsed 2 sort it though

^^ +1.. pisses me off! mainly through the bass vibrating the door though lol

Clio 182 + Recaros
The paintwork is delicate, the exhaust emission light which randomly illuminates for no reason.

Impreza WRX
Think when mine was new someone left the plastic protective stuff stuck on the renaultsport strip in the bottom of the doorframe (its the only explaination i can think of!) as there is a dull sticky residue stuck on it like when you take the label off a jam jar. Tried washing up liquid and a few other things on it but cant get it off..

Use paint thinner - but make sure you dont get it on the paint work..........:evil:

top of the pyramid
Car park dints (people have no respect for other peoples belongings) and a bonnet dint really need to sort them out

I

invisible man

Being back in a small hot hatch, which gets zero respect from everyone else on the road - untill I floor it and leave em standing, only then do they stop trying to climb into my boot

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
The Rattles.. Stone Chips happen to every car but its just 1 rattle after another and I struggle to keep locating them

MG ZR
Not as fast as I'd like it to be, and paint work damaged by front badge where some tw**ty 12 yr old tried to prise it off with a screw driver!!

Family Bus
It keeps falling to pieces....and the wipers have a mind of their own!
Other than that! I love it! LOL

BMW F31
Er where do i start lol

just generally the shite build quality.

on a plus side i like its shape and looks. ;)

RenaultSport clio 182 mk2
NOTHING .. my cheap "piece of French crap" is fabulous
Forget German build quality..it's all over rated.Japanese reliability......not always
P.S. lazy stooodents...get out of bed , turn off psp,Playstation,etc
get outside and sort your rattles...they DO NOT fix themselves .
( Mods sorry...:argue: get ready to lock thread)

Dodgy one
The Seats which squeak because renault decided to put a cheap piece of plastic against the leather

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
NOTHING! i f**king love it lol same goes for my old 1.2 16v before it too!

both cars handled awesome, both were great fun to drive (1.2 was even more fun to drive than the 172 in some ways!) 172 is pretty quick, 1.2 was ok! lol

1.2 rattled to bits quite a lot due to the fact it was on coilovers slammed about 90mm but it was part of its character!

172 doesnt rattle the odd squeek on a bumpy road and a whistle coming from somewhere after 120mph! but apart from that its brilliant

Ph1 172
Expensive to buy, expensive to fill up, sunroof rattles, steering weel melted, rear bearings gone, cracked windscreen, smashed foglight, kurbed wheels (previous owener all of these), lots of smoke, under powered (think i'm down about 10bhp), CD player overheats and dies, its french lol, its diesel.

having said thats its only fair i add what i like about it:
Looks, the fact that 82Mpg is possible (according to the optimistic computer), the handling, the steering wheel mounted stero control, the digital climate control, the LCD readout for trip, fuel, temp etc; free tax, cheap insurance, fantastic breaks (brembo max discs with EBC greenstuff pads), comfy supportive seats, auto headlights, auto wipers, heat reflect windscreen.

I think it all balences out, but i do miss my Civic 1.8VTi and its 8,500rpm screem.

Motorbikes
Not a clio anymore but...

Dislikes - The couple of wee stone chips on the front end, a wee rattle inside I cant work out whats causing it.

Likes - Torque, wheels, looks, my "Kiss My Ass'tra" sticker on the rear windscreen, comfort etc

C-VXR, T8 Map 220BHP
No clio but my Corsa has a really annoying angle on it so when you wash and dry it a drip appears every few seconds. Its almost as if someone is trying to piss me off.

Dry, drip, dry, drip, dry, drip. arrhh