ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

what exhaust is this

Car  titanic killer
ebay039.gif

ebay040.gif

ebay043.gif

ebay042.gif

ebay041.gif

Does anyone no what this is as its apparently not standard its on a 172ff 2001
 
It is with some relief I can say it is not one of our Stealth systems.

I would say it was along the lines of a Powerflow system as it uses press bend bends and a universal looking rear silencer.

David.
 
so its defo an after market on then,well i guess thats saved me a bit of dollar buying a stealth then,what products will clean it up??
 
I'm guessing you didn't put it on? Contact the previous owner and ask her/him.

Might it be easier to just get a nice shiny new one?
 
Back
Top