ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What have people payed....

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
... To have trim's painted on the likes of Non-sport's ie. trim's, handles and side strip's?

kic

former 1.2 16v, now corsa
DIY ALL THE WAY, but think the body shop rates about £150- 200+

Mk1 Maxim Sport
iv just had a quote of £140 for trims, handles and mirror bases for a mk1 if thats any help, think i mite have a go on the trims myself first though an if it all goes wrong ill just cough up

ITB BG 182
iv just had a quote of £140 for trims, handles and mirror bases for a mk1 if thats any help, think i mite have a go on the trims myself first though an if it all goes wrong ill just cough up
if you ask some of the pro's on here about what they would use and do then just take your time with it then youll make a proper job of it an save the 140.

A white and black one
Well it was free but i had to pay 30quid to they guy who did it cause it was in his spare time. My next door neighbour works in a professional paint garage thing.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
i paid £350 to have all the side strips colourcoded, a 172 rear bumber repaired and painted, the front bumper smoothed, connected and painted and handles colourcoded

i did my sidestrips DIY first, they looked ok...but then got them done proper....

paid 300 for strips, front bumper strips, handles, cup spoiler and 172 rear bumper to be done