ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

what have you been up to thisweekend

what have you been up to this weekend anything exiting,been out anywere????? :Dhas any1 dun anything new to there c:cool::cool:lio cars ????!!!!! :p

love to u all from LC xxxxxxxx

Hey Jasmin,

Was out drinking with y0z last night and fitted Eibachs springs yesterday.

What have you been up to?

well this mornin i went jogging round mawsley that was about 8:00am then last nite i was waiting 4 my mum 2 cum home but she didnt and she still isnt bk but yesterday i washing cars and i am doin it today again . i go round knockin on peoples doors and then you have to do a gd job of it i love washing cars .!!!!!!!! yoz is a real party animal !!!!! i like partyin like yoz !!!!!!

love LC xxxx

C

Cupster

Got hammered friday, done some decorating yesterday and going to South mimms today after work!.

8am on a a sunday? Youre mad!

Everyones coming over to mine for breakie and Grand Prix, I suppose Id best get up and get dressed as theyll be here in 15 mins! lol

got car lowered yesterday, sat playing toca race driver and mcrae4 on ps2 for a couple of hours and then went for a few bevvies at my old uni bar last night.

today... well, get up in a minute, wash the car i spose (no-ones knocked on my door and offered yet LC! lol) then head up to south mimms as well.

Plastered our downstairs toilet yesterday, digging a new pond today! Occasionay looked at the cup in the garage that never gets driven!!

Is anyone else to busy to drive their cars?

172 cup TT

brain dead at charlie chans in walthamstow on friday..

saturday - swapped viper back on car, washed and waxed, stuck cup172 on rear of car then stayed in with "the bird" got pizza and fell asleep whilst being forced to watch "love actually" :)

nice

Elise/VX220/R26

Nowt much, been an call out most of yeasterday afternoon/evening, still on stanby now but (touch wood) its pretty quiet. Gonna wash car in a bit and go cruisin ;)

Megane 225 baby! :)

Well........Friday nite went out pubbing, then had to look after my mate who was completely out of it! Stella does not mix with her - was quite amusing tbh! :p

Out again last nite, clubbing and generally being silly! Ended up bumping into my ex - havent seen him since we split 2 years ago, when he completely broke my heart!!!! :cry: Was very well behaved and spoke to him in a polite and civilised manner, and ever since then I have had the hugest grin on my face, as I now know that I am completely and utterly over him! :D

Was meant to be going on the Soton/Winch meet 2day but as its been cancelled, trying to work out what to do instead! Got up especially for this, not bad considering I didnt go to sleep until about 5 this morning,:eek: have taken some Pro Plus to keep me going, so there is no chance of me dropping back off to sleep!

Looks like we shall have to go shopping or do something else who knows! :confused: Anyone got any ides?

TDI tyre shreader

friday went out in my local town as a couple of mates came back from uni, lastnight i went out in blackpool to syndicate wicked place, have been feeling sorry for myself all afternoon (hungover big stylee :sick:) so have been chilling out watching 24 and drinking lots of water getting ready for tonights shanagans

Built a fence and gate for my house and made a camcorder mount for the car. Acutally, thinking about it I have had a very productive weekend. Done all the things I wanted to do.

Also had time to take the girlfriend out for a meal and drinks in town last night to celebrate her getting a new job !

Definitely been too busy this weekend to drive the car ! I am going to go out in it soon tho !

friday new landlords of the local pub who ive known for 15+ years invited me over for their opening night, left in the early hours of the morning

saturday went to look at a williams with another member of cliosport ;) then fitted a stereo from a corsa into a punto within 1 hour then back to the local, then off to kettering forthe remainder of the night

today http://forum.cliosport.net/display_topic_threads.asp?ForumID=9&TopicID=79028&PagePosition=1i done this so ill be behaving myself in the near future

Went to Burnley to watch Norwich win 5-3 yesterday, today lounged about and watched the Grand Prix before going for a job interview which lasted 3 Hours.