ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What have you done to your car today ???

107 Track Car & C4
Gave it a good clean as it hadn't been done for 2-3 weeks. Clayed and waxed too :). Going to pop to Halfords in a bit and get a grommet for blanking off the rear wiper.

Thinking about getting a decat also.. :)

182FF
Dephasers noisey, bought the lot, inc water pump..

Then the power steering pump went.. then a lambda sensor, now one of the hangers on my 'Longlife' exhaust has ripped off the left back box, making a right mess of the metal.

All that in a week.

hate it, hate it, hate it.

STRBramley

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy #404
Drove to Skegness from Nottingham and back. Longest journey I've done since I got it in September. Managed 44mpg which I think is pretty good.

Fitted a Bimarco bucket seat but not happy with the positioning, too many bolt hole choices so the seat is too far left and needs moving more central, cba sorting it today

Disco 5 ,Monaro VXR
New shocks all round, wheel bearing, top mounts and both drive shafts along with service. Plus it will need two front tyres soon. That's just the 172 I'm sorting the trophy next week. It would be cheaper to run a Porsche

Pat 182

ClioSport Club Member
  cliosport 182
Sorry for rubbish pic on early post
u5avupu5.jpg
qa3e9uhy.jpg

This is what came from behind wheel arch liner
Cheers Pat

Another o/s drive shaft, custom Superchips remap, refitted the newly powder coated cage, fitted the ITG Carbon filter and cold air feed, 4 wheel aligned 2.5" neg camber and -.10 toe out.
Jobs left paint mirror caps yellow along with door badges quick shake down and get ready for Oulten

Black 182 FF
Nothing today, but got a couple of tyres earlier in the week. Haven't even had the chance to drive it for over a week now.

182 Cup, DC2, E500
Touched the black Hammerite gloss painted areas on my new brake discs all round and felt how lovely and thick the anti corrosion coating I put down feels to the touch....

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Sent off the Supertech valves to ALD who's doing the port work on my head.

Collected my inlets from the shot blasters so they can go off to the painters and dropped off more bits to be powder coated.

Ordered Power flex dog bone bushes from ECP.

Ordered more bits from Renault so i can fit the head next weekend (fingers crossed)

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6

Collected my inlets from the shot blasters so they can go off to the painters and dropped off more bits to be powder coated.

Ordered more bits from Renault so i can fit the head next weekend (fingers crossed)

U have to much money scott lol :)

Car failed MOT yesterday so...

Having stealth system fitted, another cat, rear brakes, rear shock absorbers..

Pick it up monday so hopefully it'll now fly through the retest

Filters

Wales - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Discovered my arch liners are causing a knocking noise!
Will do a temporary fix for the weekend then get it properly sorted on Monday.

Sods law...sh*t always happens before a meet!

How much were the bushes? PM me.