ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What is causing rubbing?

BG 182 FF
I have only owned the car 2 weeks and just noticed this rubbing, I haven't heard anything at all? Just wondering if anyone has any ideas on what i could be in this position.

Checked the tyres and there are no bulges or marks at all.
Getting the car checked over next week at Rentech anyway when I get the belts done on it, so I'm sure I will find out then.
mi2ofo.jpg
a8581.jpg

epnaqr.jpg

Clio 182
Is the arch liner loose? I had a similar issue but I could hear a rubbing in my car when going round right hand bends above 40mph. Turned out it was the lower plastic floor tray thing being forced down with the wind scraping the floor. Had me baffled for days!

Cup In bits
Take a picture from side on, it looks like you have either too much caster from the first pic or your arch lining is loose.

Tyre looks flat too

BG 182 FF
Is the arch liner loose? I had a similar issue but I could hear a rubbing in my car when going round right hand bends above 40mph. Turned out it was the lower plastic floor tray thing being forced down with the wind scraping the floor. Had me baffled for days!

May well be this! Thanks, I'm going to go and check, going to need to get hold of some new arch liners though :dead: