ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What is everyone doing now

Revels Mum & Sister

Work and education suck. Would rather be doing something else. Car is filthy needs a clean. Or maybe in bed or even outing giving the valver some beans looking for prey!!

Lecture on Operating systems - Resource management and Hardware abstraction. Excitement never stops!!!

Sat at home, just got up.. gotta go into Uni though for two lectures.. maybe I will, maybe I wont.. never learn anything.

Daz.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

shed?

30,000 sq ft

thats one hell of a trainset

(love the bonsai tree)

Revels Mum & Sister

Really bored now. Lecture on C++

Makes me wonder why i took this course. I know I sit by the window and check out the fit birds that walk by. Hehe Nicely done!!!

Just think how many wagons you could fit in that big b*****d shed. hehe

Revels Mum & Sister

Yeah is a bit scraggy. Looks like it has been raped. _KDF you havent been touching up trees have you.

Poor little Bonsai tree!! Yeah wrecked exotics is the bollies. Too many people with too much money not learning how to drive!!

Im just chilling, thinking about going into lectures in a bit or leaving it til tomorro !

Hmmmmmm i think ill just chill @ home then go see some mates.... ! Ahhh the student life ! :oops:

Revels Mum & Sister

Yeah Being a student is good. But would like more money to spend on my car or buy a new one. Thats the only downfall. Just praying nothing goes majorly wrong else have to beg the parents for a loan.

The wonderfull world of Valver ownership!!!

Revels Mum & Sister

Just as well. Something to do. I need to start mine but cant find the time at the moment. Only have it chucked in the boot at the moment.

Polk MOMO 12" Sub

JL500.1 on sub

JL300.4 on front end (JL XR525 components)

Need to do something with it!!! But cant be arsed either!!

VW Potato

im writing a press release, then Ill be having a major panic about the fact I have a meeting in Belgium tomorrow and someone forgot to book himself a EuroStar ticket. Woops.

g

Ive not long finished work, and was attempting to make my parcel shelf.

Ive cut it almost to shape but then I snapped the blade on the jigsaw.....ooops!