ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What is it with idiots selling cars :@

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
35   0   0
  VW Golf GTD
Stereo? What's wrong with the Sony? And it has the original. Jamex springs are ok (You've not heard of Jamex????). Soooo. Belts replaced,fully serviced, new battery, new rear shox,new Renaultsport mats, Boost valve not fitted (you have to be kidding..), steering wheel replaced, speedo on its way.
So you'll pay me £4500. Good! pm your details and I will send my bank a/c details for the transfer.

I think mine and your opinion on what a good 182 is are very different.

Still think you got yours very cheap though.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Mk5 golf gti
Lol Daniel very true

viewing a mint phase 1 with 50k in black today eeekk

the guy is conming to collect my alfa in an hour

if he f***s me about, ill be burying him under the patio

Alx

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Lol one 182 sport I looked at.... The seller an I were talking about it being a light lil car, he then taps one of the front wings and says, " yer they used carbon fiber for some of body..." yerrr I'm pretty sure there plastic mate...

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Mk5 golf gti
FLOL doesn't surprise me

Luckily the game came for the alfa an didn't mess me about

Phase 1 hunting tomoz morning for deffo

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  tiTTy & SV650
I waited till a local one came up for sale via here so I'd know it's history, piece of piss. Buying cars is easy, selling them sucks

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Mk5 golf gti
was a joke today viewed an 'immacualte' phase 1 with 54k in black for 2295

sounds good?

it was some guy trading in a farm out of a barn hidden at the back of the farm
told me it was owned by a ex btcc driver who is now 60 odd, also told me all clio sports have the SERV light on
its the rarest model and they go for 3-4k on the 'enthusiast website' the windows worked the wrong way round
the central locking didnt work it had quite a few dings and scrathces and the exhaust was blowing

oh and there was no tax and he said he doesnt do 3 month warranty he does 30 day major engine damage warranty
which as far as i know is illegal as he has to give 3 months as i can make him sign a form otherwise

i said id give him 2k with 6 months tax or the difference deducted, cash and could pick up tonight
he said he wouldnt move on the price at all as they are worth well over 3k on the website for enthusiasts (cba to tell him im on here)

it did have a cliosport.net sticker so i dont think the last owner was a 60 odd year old btcc driver

so anyones on here

im so pissed off i cant find one thats perfect an tbh that is top top money so i would expect mint condition and it really was no way near

!!tj+5HQ!W0~$(KGrHqJ,!loE1FyWh)OHBNSEbwnsfQ~~_12.jpg

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2001-X-Renaul...0865816?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item35afb0cb18

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Alpine GTA Turbo+182
Usual b*llsh*t from these peripheral traders. They have to give a 3 month warranty. What's with all this "rare" stuff? Keep seeing that......
Oh, that ad for the 182 I bought was a load of cr*p - it was lifted almost word for word from another ad on Ebay. The geezer wasn't too impressed, so I gave him mateys 'phone number!! What goes round... etc

There is a decent ph2 172 on Pistonheads for £2k. Flamer too. Loads of new stuff. Needs belts soon tho'

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  NOBLE M400 + TOYS +
I went to look at a campus sport before getting my car, the bloke wanted £2,500, he said loads of 17 year olds had been to see it, but because it was a 1.6 didn't want it because they wouldn't get insured.

I rang the insurance company with the numberplate for a quote, they told me it wasn't a 1.6, it was a 1.2.

Still interested in the car, I went round to see the guy again and asked him to check the V5. He looked and found out that it was indeed a 1.2, he's been in it and I quote "it seemed fast, so I thought it must be a 1.6".

I said never mind, as it's a smaller engine would you take £2,000 for it. He said he was going to put the price up because it would sell better as a 1.2. *DOUBLE FACEPALM*

one of the best this, i still cant believe he thought it was a 1.6

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
27   0   0
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
I think mine and your opinion on what a good 182 is are very different.

Still think you got yours very cheap though.

All that money to get it up to spec & it will still be an 80k arctic blue car

S

Short Norman

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  997 C4S
I thought I'd dig this thread up rather than start a new one....

I'm currently got my car for sale (here, e-bay etc), and I've just got a message from someone via e-bay asking for the Mot certificate number so that they can check it with direct.gov.

I've never been asked this before when selling a car, anyone think this could be a scam?

Trader Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Completely agree they're idiots. Went to see another 205 gti before getting mine and upon noticing White deposits on the dipstick he told me the head gasket was fine and that the White stuff was condensation lol.

I think it's horrible how willing people are to screw you over.

Call me mechanically retarded, but is this the case for just "sport" cars, as I'm sure I heard when viewing small cars it's not as much of a problem...