ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What lowering springs to use?

Hi guys, I’ve just took ownership of a Clio 197, I’ve noticed that one of my springs has snapped. So I thought I’d might aswel upgrade the car with some new lower springs.
What’s everyone’s suggestion? I’ve been looking at the Eibach Pros (25/20 drop) but don’t no if they are any good. Any help is much appreciated 👍🏻 Cheers

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
I've just put eibach Pro on my 200. I can't compare them to the standard cup springs as 2 were broken when I got the car recently and I'd only driven it for 5 mins but they feel fine to me now. Not crashy or overly stiff and with a reasonable drop they are fine for daily duties.

I've just put eibach Pro on my 200. I can't compare them to the standard cup springs as 2 were broken when I got the car recently and I'd only driven it for 5 mins but they feel fine to me now. Not crashy or overly stiff and with a reasonable drop they are fine for daily duties.
I think I may go for the Eibachs then mate, not planning on tracking my 197 any time soon, so these sound perfect for daily driving.
What drop are your springs?

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
I think I may go for the Eibachs then mate, not planning on tracking my 197 any time soon, so these sound perfect for daily driving.
What drop are your springs?
15/25 according to eibach.
Before:
IMG_20220325_181621.jpg

After:
IMG_20220611_140729.jpg

Although the before front spring is snapped 😂.