ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What mobile phone games do you play?

Clio 182 - RB
1c3484fdb4e96ebd042696ce4d46524d.jpg

[emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
Mainly Simpsons tapped out. Have been for a few years now lol

adamlstr

ClioSport Club Member
Good. Thread.

I need more to play on the train. I only really play 'two dots', the thinking mans candy crush.

Some good suggestions so far.

Ills

ClioSport Club Member
Beyond 14, it'll make little to no sense when you first start playing but keep at it and it's do addictive!

mk1 Octavia VRS
2048. My high score is 27000 ish.

I also got Colin McRae rally when it was on offer for some silly price but don't play it much.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Bowling king and agar.io are quite fun do play a bit of 8 ball pool but got a bit bored of that. Sim city and clash of clans also but hardly go on them lately.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Not strictly a mobile game, but one I play on tablet a fair bit at the moment is Sky Force Reloaded. Also Talisman - which is brilliant on a tablet.

Others are Plague Inc. and the Kingdom Rush games.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Kingdom Rush is the only game I've played for the last year! They make it almost impossible to win without IAP but I'm trying my best :LOL: