ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

what mods can you do

How long is a piece of string? lol

What's your budget?

What are your preferences?

road car? track-bias? sounds? more power?

Oh, and welcome :)

Obvious things like air filter, exhaust etc? Im not really clued up about preformance, but like people say its all about how much youve got to blow.

PH1 172 Sport
I would personally go for improving handling\braking and then learning to drive the car before spending money on big power mods.

clio 172
what are the best basic engine mods do the like induction kits , decats or is it best to leave the cat on

Mk1 Maxim Sport
tbh i wouldnt bother wit power mate, from what people say about 172's on here they already seem powerful enough. id go for modifying the looks first then move onto power once uv done that just incase u dont like it an decide to sell it.

Ph1
You could always strip it out and buy a big bottle of NOS for the performance.

Far cheaper and didnt MATT BLACK get a 13.5 quarter on a standard 172 with this method??

S

Ste 185

i have exhaust, de-cat n chip and airfilter and coilovers its 185bhp next is cams itb's manifold matching and better clutch and a different box to improve 0-100 times as carn't do 140+ everywhere.

fil_b

ClioSport Club Member
  172 FF and Fabia VRS
start small

panal fitler

then look at exhausts

then suspension, shocks and springs then strut braces

then look at engine mods if u want to go further