ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What mods for trackcar?

PH2 172
After iv payed my debts of was thinking about doing a few mods to my car to change the apperence of it kinda a track car apperence outside more i dont want stickers etc also thinking about bucket seats/harnesses jut want a rough idea and any pictures of cups like this.

C

clvs2222

buckets
harnesses
cage
stripped rear
new steering wheel
remove fog lights and place with caf's
an other stuff people normally do.

PH2 172
I was going to slam it on coilovers, buckets, harnesses not sure about cage prob strip it out if the missu lets me do that might put a window tint sunstrip on single wiper if you can get them for this model im going to dewiper the rear wiper blade not sure what else

C

clvs2222

yea you can get a single wiper conversion. iv dewipered the back and filled and painted it myself, nice diy job.

PH2 172
Got any pics of it dewipered heard you can buy a plate to cover hole and has any one got any pics of a clio with a single wiper on it?

C

clvs2222

search it on here mate, iirc theres a ew people that have tried out but it didnt work out to good. you have to order the plate from france, but most people been gromits from halfords. couple of quid.

PH2 172
Thats what ill prob do grommit it was thinking about smoothing the handle on boot but people say wouldnt look good and prob keep cracking

E90
n636320633_3239688_9504.jpg

proper tyres FTFW,

Oh and cage, suspension, brakes, seats harnesses etc etc

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
yesterday you were talking about going bankrupt, now your talking about expensive mods to your cup.

Are you called mofo?

Remove all interior except dash.
Aftermarket steering wheel
buckets
cage with harness bar
harnsesses
relocate battery to boot
cup racer style induction
replace fogs with brake cooling ducts
braided brake lines
Brembo HC discs
Ferodo DS2500 or Carbone Lorraine Pads

Standarad wheels and decent tyres for road
Light weight alloys with Toyo R888s for track use

PH2 172
yesterday you were talking about going bankrupt, now your talking about expensive mods to your cup.

Are you called mofo?

No i aint called mofo im just thinking what look i should go for after i payed my debts of buddy is that ok lmao

PH2 172
Remove all interior except dash.
Aftermarket steering wheel
buckets
cage with harness bar
harnsesses
relocate battery to boot
cup racer style induction
replace fogs with brake cooling ducts
braided brake lines
Brembo HC discs
Ferodo DS2500 or Carbone Lorraine Pads

Standarad wheels and decent tyres for road
Light weight alloys with Toyo R888s for track use

Sounds good mate but dont want to strip the interior that much just want a slight track looking car what you mean by a cup racer induction where and what do these look like and how much?

M2 Competition
LOL! Im with clart.

You're thinking of selling it as you're so much in debt... you realise buckets, coilovers etc will cost you thousands. Thousands mate.

PH2 172
Yeah if you listened mate in my thread im keeping the car as seb has sorted out away to pay my debts without the need to sell the car after iv payed these debts of iwill then be thinking of doing something different to the cup i.e seats maybe suspension but that all comes in time not straight away.

Coilovers, Uprated brakes, buckets and Steering Wheel.

Stop there as it gets stupidly expensive thereafter...

PH2 172
yeah i bet it does mate coilovers would be 1st once im debt free want that lower look also like euro look