ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

what mpg?

GW Stage 2 R26
sould you be geting on average with a 182? my old ones always did 32ish. this one was on 29.9 when i picked it up. checked earlyer and it said 22!!!.

i know ive been thraping it but it cant be that low surely?

Monaco 37/468
Reset your trip and see what you get. The figure is just an average over the amount of miles you have driven since it was reset.

Hyundai i40
id say reset it see what u get then.....shudnt be that low surely u were getting about that in vee

hi ;)

GW Stage 2 R26
lol hi to u to. i reset it wen i got it. it was on 29.9 wen i did. ive done a few hundred miles since and its on 22 now

RB 182 & Lotus Evora
should be at least 30mpg or id be very annoyed. I get a good 37-38mpg to a tank with mixed driving and no motorways. Thats a FF172 though, cant imagine much diff of 10bhp

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
nah this car will give you 33-34 on the motorway for sure, you must be caning it mate, reset after a fill up, 29mpg on motorway if it was being hammered, around town it will give less than 30 if ur giving it some beans

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
i did alot of miles in that car and i know it does 33/34, but hammering it goes down to 20's

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
also reset after a fill up then check when tank is empty what reading u get then

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
Got 43mpg over a 210 mile trip last Weds/Thurs. Was up to 49.5 at one stage but got onto single carriageway roads so had some fun.

My best is 49.8mpg over 70 miles from Leeds>Nottingham.

BMW M3
Well, i seem to always be in a hurry in the 182 and its pushing out just over 200 brake and get an average of about 29mph. If im steady on the throttle i can see 40s...... thats what i love so much about my car.

Tiger R6 / Saxo Vts
On the motorway I find it get somewhere just over the 40 mpg mark, but my average is between 22-26mpg depending on the week. I tend to drive my car mostly on the ring road (where much fun to be had) and when having fun on a roads. Rarely gets driven sedately.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
I'm amazed at how many people claim to experience 36, 37.... + mpg , thats getting on for 400 miles on a full tank , i'm very doubtful your getting anywhere near these figures in reality . I've always averaged around 28mpg in my 182 and my 172 . Maybe i have a heavy right foot , lol . I've just done 120 miles today with the trip comp reset , 90% motorway driving averaging around 80mph and i'm only returning 30mpg according to the trip computer .