ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What new Renualt have i got

ExigeV6|Q5|DS3|Fiat

A new Renault has just joined the fleet but can you guess what it is?

137lbft Torque
Air Con
Electric Windows
ABS + EBD
CD Player
PowerSteering
Remote CL
Ill post the photo once someone has got it right lol

Dci 80 either a Clio or Megan 1.5 dci

I know Im right as you;ve got an open mind about diesels and have posted before about them.

Not bad is it all that torque. How new is it. You definatly need to give it some stick up and drop the rev range from new I did on mine and its never burned a drop of oil, its been on the track and high speed motorway work for a few hours constant.

If it is new a word of advice change the oil at 1 and 9k and ever 9k or 1 year between services. You dont have to bother changing the filter I would for the 3 and 9k services but not for the further mid life oil chnages.

Changing the oil in mine half way between the services has done wonders for it.

The oil you ned is only £20 from Renault its ELF competition ST 10W40 semi synthetic very high performance oil, only stick 4.5 liters in though as although Renault say its a 5 liter capacity they muct be quoting an obsolutly clean engine including filter. Normla oil chnage without filter only need 4.5

Mercedes C200,Clio R.I.P.

Quote: Originally posted by MrAtego on 09 July 2005
Nice one, nearly as good as our works Merc van!! How long before Doyles avatar gets canned!!! :)

it might have lasted longer if u didnt say anything lmao

Mercedes C200,Clio R.I.P.

Quote: Originally posted by MrAtego on 09 July 2005
;) I hope it stays mate, cant see how much extra bandwith an animated avatar can use!

im hosting it does that make a difference?

Quote: Originally posted by meggerman on 09 July 2005

get a custom remap and an intercooler + bigger injectors and a new high preassure turbo.
You dont need a pigger turbo relay stock ones good for 130~135hp reliably and possibly 140 is pushed to its limit. At that sort of totrue levels youd need a new clutch though.

Youve got to find someone who makes or will make custom injectors and they wont be cheap and I dont know anyone who has made any.

Quote: Originally posted by Doyle on 09 July 2005
Quote: Originally posted by MrAtego on 09 July 2005;) I hope it stays mate, cant see how much extra bandwith an animated avatar can use!

im hosting it does that make a difference?

No, dont think so. Its in the t@cs of the site, no animated avatars

ExigeV6|Q5|DS3|Fiat

Its a great van.

This van is so specced up with options, Renault have taken pcitures of it for their brochure!

Its a Dci 80+ SL+ with every option possible lol including full ply lined. It certainly shifts for a van and cains my other berlingo.

black golf v6 4 motion

we use them at work too i was suprised at the torque of it, my mate haas a modded corsa 1.0l lol and he pooped himself when he drove the van

ExigeV6|Q5|DS3|Fiat

Quote: Originally posted by BenR on 09 July 2005

why?

not for shifting your computers around?
Needed another van for deliveries / transportation and the Kangoo was the best deal around with all the options. Quick little bugger