ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What one...........

182>FRS>VX220 now 350Z

I would raise the front a smidge from seeing the pics in the other thread!! Looks awesome tho :)

Not a Clio

Quote: Originally posted by Little Newms on 03 August 2005
Quote: Originally posted by _simon_ on 03 August 2005whoah mate, resize a bit please![/QUOTE]done u homo

much better... less of the homo.

Quote: Originally posted by Little Newms on 03 August 2005
Quote: Originally posted by _simon_ on 03 August 2005whoah mate, resize a bit please![/QUOTE]done u homo

whoa there Zoe, personal insults on moderators and youll be banned again :p

172, Tiguan

Quote: Originally posted by Bryan on 03 August 2005
i dont know why, but i think 1

:confused:

Id agree.

cock mobile.

Id say leave it alone!

Thought the front was suppose to be better anyway to give in better handling?

Quote: Originally posted by d.brown on 03 August 2005LEAVE IT.... THATS THE SORT OF LOOK YOU WANT. Looks amazing like it is. :D

i like it too!!
so go for 3

[Edited by avance70 on 8/3/2005 8:26:26 PM]

looks like its braking even when its standing still with no one in it.

But id say leave as is, as thats how most clios are for handling sake.

If you are bothered get the rear lowered a little more but not if it reduces handling as the rear should be higher than the front.

Weeman sucks ****

Seeing as the options arent easily available at the moment to lower the rear then Id say raise it up a bit mate, until Freds springs come along.

Also, if you havent already get your camber adjusted properly. It makes a big difference, get your arse off to Mark Fish, cant be too far from you?? Doesnt have to be on the floor to look low, this is how mine sits now...

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y62/chris172cup/clio03.jpg