ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What products am I....

Best using to clean my car with? I normally use Autoglym up until Ive heard you guys talking about all different stuff! Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Octavia VRS
I still use some AG stuff mate - Super Resin Polish/Rubber Care/Bumper Care/Wheel Cleaner.

I also use Chemical Guys stuff from www.carwashnwax.co.uk which I recommend - the washmitt, shampoo and tyre/trim care is great and have got some XXX and Fast wax which I haven't had time to use yet.

I also use some Megs stuff - Scratch X, their detailing brush, microfibres, wax applicator etc

nice one. I have a lot of brake dust on my rims at the moment, but its stuck in the cotner of the spokes. What do you think I should use on that?

106 GTi
Can't go wrong with Autoglym but the short comings in there range means
you could do with adding in some clay, a better shampoo and decent carnuba wax from other manufacturers.

Octavia VRS
steve740 said:
nice one. I have a lot of brake dust on my rims at the moment, but its stuck in the cotner of the spokes. What do you think I should use on that?

AG Engine and Machine Cleaner is good

Wonder Wheels is ok but very acidic I've been told so you are probably better with the above.

106 GTi
If the AG Engine and Machine cleaner is not working try some Megauirs APC, again non acidic but works well.