ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

what r these

ex Clio 172 owner :(

My mams old RL had similar. It had four screw fixings to fit 10cm speakers.

Id ditch those Kenwood pads too. Its like saying come and steal my ICE.

172 Cup

Quote: Originally posted by shaunyboi on 09 June 2005
lol dey did me head in when they was on the seat belt

:cry: :confused:

172 Cup

Quote: Originally posted by badinvincible on 09 June 2005
Quote: Originally posted by .Griff. on 09 June 2005Quote: Originally posted by shaunyboi on 09 June 2005 lol dey did me head in when they was on the seat belt
[/QUOTE]

:cry: :confused: Is it National Talk sh*te Week or something?[/QUOTE]

Come again..

they dont fit properly and when you take the seat belt off it stays slack and gets shut in the door and when youve got them on they keep sliding so i got rid of them.

I must be getting old; 23, there’s been a few posts today and yesterday that I have read and I have thought to myself "I have no clue what that meant…."

Quote: Originally posted by shaunyboi on 09 June 2005

they dont fit properly and when you take the seat belt off it stays slack and gets shut in the door and when youve got them on they keep sliding so i got rid of them.

They dont fit properly. When you take the seat belt off, it stays slack and gets stuck in the door. When youve got them on, they keep sliding down so I took them off.

LOL sorry mate, we are p*** taking b**t*rds. A little punctuation helps though.

Yeah Id say they probably fit 10cm speakers. 10cm is the diagonal length between opposite corner screw holes.

Someone confirm its the diagonal length?

Polo + Micra

yeah i dont there is anyway of fitting speakers in there unless you want the screws poking through the top

[Edited by Dink on 6/9/2005 3:52:03 PM]

They do give GCSEs away with 8 Kelloggs tokens and 20p for postage now though dont they?

LOL mate just yanking your chain.

Dink, my mams old Clio had four corner screw holders. These were like long moulded plastic cylinders to screw screws into.

Not sure what the newer Clios are like.

It is worth it in my opinion.

True youre not going to get thumping sound from them but what you get is more, all round sound.

You could always fit some decent components speakers in them with a sub in the boot.

yea well at the moment im looking round for amps, subs and stuff and a couple 10cm wont be much on top. the speakers in the front and the back i think are good enough at the moment to stay as they are, and maby change later on.

im also thinking about doing a fiberglass mould for the sub because it doesnt look that hard

[Edited by shaunyboi on 09 June 2005 at 4:11pm]

clio 182 black /gold

My corsa had speakers in those type of pods, so yes you can put speakers in there.

Polo + Micra

yeah they are speaker grills in the mk1s but i dont think they have the posts to mount speakers properly on the mk2

Da

Less

theyre air vents on the Mk 2s for letting cabin air circulate into the boot area. Supposedly help stop damp and rear screen misting up?