ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What should i do next ????

my car photoshop at will wanna lower/possible wheel chage or powdercoat orginals, 172 rear bumper ??

DSCF0114.gif

clio1.gif

Clio 197
Your wheels look fine. All need to do lower it, color code the bumper, door handles and side.

Ph1 172 & others
This is what your car could look like:

Gunmetal Wheels
Lowered on Coilovers
172 Rear Bumper
172 Side Skirt
35% Tints

DaveHugesClio.jpg

I think it would look mean

Chocolate Bar™
i'd defo colourcode it, i had my 172 bumper on for a while with out it being colourcoded and it made the plastic bits look awful and faded. I'd mod it exactly like that photoshop :)

i really want to mod cos it could look better, just unsure as weather iam keepin it, ive got it till may 2007 then can give back or keep, i really like it. its cheap to run/buy and insure ????

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
For the money i wouldn't bother with coilovers. Colour code and maybe a 60mm apex kit. Cup spoiler you can take on to ur next car providin its a clio and mayb 30% tints...heypresto... Total costs: Approx 650£

defo wanna lower and wheels gunmetal. just not sure on keepin, if i get a new car will be brand new and i dont like new clio that much as mo was think new zs

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Then get someone to re balance your wheels and use hidden weights, to get rid of those warts on the outside of your rim!

well defo cant afford a 172/182 would love 1 but cant, want a 1.6 next best lookin cheap to insure which is also a issue 4 me, zs looks good imo, my clio is 1.2 so could keep it and mod or get a brand new zs really dont know what to do, got a motorbike coming in first week of jan as well lol, what a difficult life i lead

Chocolate Bar™
good thing about doing the mods suggested is they're not over the top, meaning you could easily strip it, and sell the bits or you could prob get away with px'ing as is.

^true just seems a waste of time and money if i aint going to keep it, no point doing mods for only 1 year, plus i need to save up 4 it all