ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

what speakers

clio 172,astra 1.6, rs125
Hi guys

What speakers do you hae in the front of your clio? And were they easy to instal?

co-axials,components not hard but more involved,i have infinity comps in mine but if you can stretch to 100 then get some phoenix gold speakers:)

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I've got alpine r series for the front and rear, i need to find someone to fit the front for me the rear shouldn't be that hard just take the grill off undo the screws with a t20 star key chop off the wire and join the wires with the new speaker

t3 corolla 116bhp
ihave JBL GTOs in the front of mine. connected within 20 mins. just cut off existing connector, used some connecting blocks and spade terminals to connect new speakers

job done :D

Megane 225
I have pioneer m17PRS's in mine! Being 17cm they're a bit more tricky to fit, I had to make custom pods fo them!

Campus Sport iMusic 1.2
Alpine e's all round, Components in the front (13cm) and Coaxials in the back (13cm) sounds great, love it!!!

clio 172,astra 1.6, rs125
ihave JBL GTOs in the front of mine. connected within 20 mins. just cut off existing connector, used some connecting blocks and spade terminals to connect new speakers

job done :D
i used to have a set of those but i stupidly gave them to my gf then we split up a few months later lol:dapprove:

BMW M135i
I've got some Infinity Kappa 50.7cs components up front running of a JBL 75.4 amp, not to difficult to install really.