S Sam Wood Car Black 1.2 Extreme Feb 21, 2011 #1 Hi guys Basically I'm looking for a splitter to fit my Renault Clio MK2 Extreme 1.2 in black I was just wondering that the options are regarding price, look, and how easy/hard it will be to fit All suggestions much appreciated Cheers, Sam
Hi guys Basically I'm looking for a splitter to fit my Renault Clio MK2 Extreme 1.2 in black I was just wondering that the options are regarding price, look, and how easy/hard it will be to fit All suggestions much appreciated Cheers, Sam
W Will. Car Megane 225 F1 Feb 21, 2011 #2 Skoda http://www.cliosport.net/forum/show...ound!!-(Skoda-Fabia)&highlight=skoda+splitter Last edited: Feb 21, 2011
S Sam Wood Car Black 1.2 Extreme Feb 21, 2011 #3 Okay great where would be best to purchase one? And how will I attach it to the car? just clip it on?
Okay great where would be best to purchase one? And how will I attach it to the car? just clip it on?
Dave. Car Mazda 3 MPS Mk1 Feb 21, 2011 #4 Skoda http://www.cliosport.net/forum/show...ound!!-(Skoda-Fabia)&highlight=skoda+splitter
Dave. Car Mazda 3 MPS Mk1 Feb 21, 2011 #6 Seemed better than screaming SEEEEAAAARRRRCCCHHHH at the top of my lungs....
B Birdie* Car I love Lamp Feb 21, 2011 #7 Sam Wood said: Okay great where would be best to purchase one? And how will I attach it to the car? just clip it on? Click to expand... just get a bunch of self taper screws, drill a small hole and pop them in. Its really soft plastic so easy to cut the ends off too.
Sam Wood said: Okay great where would be best to purchase one? And how will I attach it to the car? just clip it on? Click to expand... just get a bunch of self taper screws, drill a small hole and pop them in. Its really soft plastic so easy to cut the ends off too.
A Addicted Car Golf 7R w/ DSG Feb 21, 2011 #8 you don't even need to drill small holes! self-taper screws and you're sorted, chop off the overhang ends.
you don't even need to drill small holes! self-taper screws and you're sorted, chop off the overhang ends.
S Sam Wood Car Black 1.2 Extreme Feb 21, 2011 #9 Where would be the best place to order one of these? Contact my local Skoda dealership? Or try and buy one on here?
Where would be the best place to order one of these? Contact my local Skoda dealership? Or try and buy one on here?
A Addicted Car Golf 7R w/ DSG Feb 21, 2011 #10 local skoda, or online, check the other threads previously mentioned they all state this