ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What to use instead of photobucket?

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
Photobucket has turned into the worlds shittest site, it doesn't work on my phone or any of my computers.

What are people using to host images these days?

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
I'm now using Flickr way more than I used to for the exact same reasons. And for here I use the sites own uploader cos I struggle to figure out how to get the proper code off the Flickr app!

oVerboost.

South West
ClioSport Area Rep
  Clio 182 LY
Also using flikr, no loss in image quality and no annoying pop ups or other crap

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Flickr.
The app is f**king dire though. If you want to share bb links then you have to use the mobile site (I think have desktop site ticked in options)
You can't access messages or group discussions from the app either but that depends if you need to use them for anything.

You can share other ways from it though and it's fine from a pc.

If it's just a site for hosting then its more than good enough and you get 1tb free storage too.

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
photobucket used to be so ace and with a great app. I cant even work the latest app and all it does on my computers is freeze the web page.

I just want to host images to post on forums but I also need to be able to do it from my phone as well.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
I've been using Flickr for some time now. I finally managed the laborious task of downloading all my old photos off photobucket. I'll be glad to never go on that site again.

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
I've been using Flickr for some time now. I finally managed the laborious task of downloading all my old photos off photobucket. I'll be glad to never go on that site again.
how did you do that? download photobucket

An orange one
I don't mind the photobucket app for pictures.

The website is terrible though and when people upload videos through it the pop ups make it unusable.

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
I don't mind the photobucket app for pictures.

The website is terrible though and when people upload videos through it the pop ups make it unusable.
I don't understand how to use the new app, I cant get any of my albums or photos on there to appear in the app

tinypic is useful if you just want to dump an image online and then forget about it, like uploading funnyz / crap to a forum rather than managing a website or similar - IIRC you can't ever delete them (or it's a major faff) so it's certainly not flexible lol