ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What Vent

looking to get a vent on my RT bonnet its bein de-badged and badboyd at the mo so y not stick on a vent!

and no not a 16v one!

BMW 320d Sport

Louvre it instead. Or if you want a vent, then keep your eyes peeled for something different, 4x4s and people carriers sometimes have really good looking vents which are wasted on a glorified minibus. Then go to the scrappies and get one.

Get it louvred instead like nick said. Therere arent many vents out there that suit the clio bonnet IMO (apart from the 16v that is!)

problem is i would av to send em my bonnet wait for em to do the lourves then proberly pay for em to send it bak!

but ill see wot they can do on monday!

wot u reckon 8 lourves either side running down inside of the line on the RT bonnet?

u reckon theyll do it while i wait if i go down there then!

want to get the bonnet sorted by wednesday so i can get it sprayed same time as the bumper!