ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What wheels are these?

Clio 182 (Petrol Blue)
Hi,

Can anyone tell me what wheels these are?

clio a.jpg

Cheers.

FOR SALE!!!
not to sure but his bonnet over the lights lookes good, quite a nice euro clio :approve: so dont no bout the wheels

1.6 focus zetec....
Was going to say they look like steelies with a deep dish!! PM middo or taylor as theyre pretty good with euro wheels (and winston)

Kiza

RenaultSport 172.
havnt a clue who makes them, but i have seen quite a few of old skool golfs and polos with them on??

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
they are illegal to be made like that!

im trying to get my mate to make me some, but its a backhander and can never go back to the person who made them, try and find somewhere thats a bit dodgy and ask them to do it, but it has to be a perfect job.

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
im pretty sure they are banded steels, what you do is cut the dish off a standard steel rim perfectly around the whole circumference, and then add in a strip of perfectly rolled metal welded inbetween the 2 pieces of rim, and then weld it all up.

they are illegal as they can be dangerous if not done completely right, but they do look awesome.