ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What you reckon?

1.2 MK2 PH2
As some may know I was supposed to be getting a zetec-s and should have been well on my way to getting one at the mo, But since they're like feking gold dust to get (petrol one atleast) and I've decided I'd like to save a bit more I'm going to stick with my clio :)

It's got a blown head gasket like but thats being seen to today...

Any whoo! I'll be getting the side strips + bumper stips colour coded next week/over the week! I'm also 90% sure I'm gunna get my wheels refurbed + sprayed. Now should I get my wheels colour coded to match the car (black on black) or should I go a little different and get them white with a black renault badge? If I got them white I would make it a bit more uniform by getting front+back diamond white and the 16v badge white with black 16v.

I've not seen white wheels on a mk2 ph2 (02 wheels) clio (not standards anyway) So... opinions welcome?

Edit: It's me and the me old man whos colour coding it and if i get it black+white hes gunna hate me! (Sunderland being better than Newcastle n all that FTM till I die etc etc)

Last edited: