ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

what you think this is all worth?

172 cup
Am thinking of selling the 360 to contribute towards a new gaming laptop, but don't really know what it would all be worth. Sorry if this is in the wrong section but as I'm not actually selling it yet I thought it would be fine in here. Any way the list is as follows, and I would only sell it as a complete package.

360 console (obviously) no box though.
20gb HD
AVI + Scart lead
Wireless Adapter
Wireless pad + rechargeable battery + charging dock
Wireless Headset

All the above are genuine microsoft products.

27 360 Games

Halo 3 ltd edition
The Club
Bad Company
Flatout
The Godfather (unboxed)
DOA 4
Crackdown
GUN
FIFA 07
King Kong
GTA4
COD4
Stuntman Ignition
Tony Hawk 8
GOW
Bully
Import Tuner
Rainbow 6
PGR 3
Virtua Tennis 3
Fight Night 3
Saints Row
Dead Rising ltd edition
Lost Planet
Madden 08
Outfit
Amped 3

Also about 20 xbox games incuding gta3 etc.

Cheers
Stu

172 cup
Think youd be better selling individually tbh matey!

Yeah I just don't want to be stuck with the shittier games. I guess I could bundle the worse games with the console and sell the rest separately.

Just wondering if its worth selling it all..

In between cars....
Just ebay them seperately, youll get what the games are worth, think to be holnest bundling the worse games with the xbox wont do you any favours, people certainly wont pay more than the xbox is worth on its own anyway

172 cup
After trawling through the fleabay, I was thinking about £10 average per game?
About £200 for all the hardware and peripherals?

So all in all about £450?

think that I am being realistic with that?

In between cars....
Theres a few fairly good games there, closer to £20 id say, the likes of halo 3 special and gta 4 and that, should get a bit off that lot

Try selling on here to avaoid ebay fees, see what offers you get, i might have a couple of those off you!