ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

what you think?

1997 Reanault clio mk1
Hi this is my clio, what you all think you got any ideas?? ;)

chestercarllandudno017.gif

glad the strips off, next job rear spoiler/shoehorn....all the above really comments wise :)

will look mean as fook lowered, white on white not big for me i'd get the wheels done gun metal or dark grey/black, each to their own though, and it looks very well maintained

looks very well miss

Clio 1.6 16v 2002
same as everyone off with the spoiler lights and sun strip, lower plain sun strip and u got a good un

Porsche Boxster987S
just screams mcdonalds carpark to me if im honest. however with the above suggestions it could look quite good

Clio 172
not a fan of the front lights. get rid of the shopping trolly handle on the back and lower it 40mm and it'll be a step in the right direction IMO.

ph2 172 ff
what id do would be remove the spoiler , change the rears to standard lights lower it bout 80mm put black bumpers on it and sit it on steelies euro stylee ;)

RenaultSport 172.
as you know im all up for euro..but f**k putting black bumpers on it!

remove the sunstrip
remove the spoiler
remove the ripspeed goodies inside
remove the seat covers....

then it'l look decent...

then for future mods look at dropping it, and making it to your taste...ie change of wheels...if you feel the need...just to put your stamp on it :)

How low would you drop it??

personally i dont think 40mm will be enough, 60mm just gets the fron tyre inline with the arch and i think its about right, ill post a pic of mine if you want to see 60mm

as above, that spoiler isnt too nice imo, lose that and it will look good i think