ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Whats a Guy got to do to be spotted!!!!

Mk2 V6, MK1 Track Sl#g
I buy a £20000 car, travel 700 miles in 2 days and still no-one spotted my V6

Eeeeeeeesh

Munday

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182, 1275GT, C220
Don't worry, I never get spotted either.... perhaps its because I never drive my car! :(

ITB BG 182
Arrr... didums you dont get spotted. Sorry but from what your statin is "i spent 20 THOUSAND POUNDS on this v6 clio because i want to be noticed more around the streets" is pretty pointless waste of 20k. Go an put a big white sticker on the rear window saying "I THINK COPS ARE CRAP" then im sure youll get noticed, or do the clio up like a cop car "mobile disco"

Mk2 V6, MK1 Track Sl#g
Arrr... didums you dont get spotted. Sorry but from what your statin is "i spent 20 THOUSAND POUNDS on this v6 clio because i want to be noticed more around the streets" is pretty pointless waste of 20k. Go an put a big white sticker on the rear window saying "I THINK COPS ARE CRAP" then im sure youll get noticed, or do the clio up like a cop car "mobile disco"

No mate i wasn't saying i spent £20k to be spotted, i'm just shocked that someone can travel 700 miles (Middlesbrough to Dunoon, Dunoon to Oldham, Oldham to Doncaster, Doncaster back to Middlesbrough) and not be spotted once!! I bought the car bcos i wanted one, and it certainly wasn't for the practicality (spelling for that) was it???

And No Offence john but i don't need a smart arse telling me to put a big white sticker on the rear of my car to offend police when they know fine well that they get my licence once a year to "mind it" for me and i oblige by paying there xmas do!!

B

Brown.

what a bunch of w*****s you lot are, you jelous f*****s..... bayliss was mearly declaring the price to ad some drama to the issue, as if hees REALLY bothered that he hasnt been spotted....get lives you goons...or get proper jobs so you can be like me and bayliss and whipe our ass's with wads of money :D nuff said ;)

RenaultSport clio 182 CUP
LOL^^^^^^^^^ i get spotted all the time in scotland and i have nt even been there:D

Mk2 V6, MK1 Track Sl#g
did you just buy the car to be spotted? waste of money really :-(

Now that would be a silly thing to do, i bought the car bcos i wanted one like i bought a 182 bcos i liked it, like i bought a 2 valvers bcos i like them like i bought a williams motor and turned it into a racing engine bcos i wanted one, i didn't buy my car bcos "it looks pretty" and all the girls would drool over it and want me bcos i know in the real world it don't happen, i mearly posted the thread to prove a point that it doesn't matter how much u try make it a lil bit of a giggle some c**t always takes it wrong way and makes it a lil personal. Like anyone would go spend £20k to be noticed!!! I don't wanna be a celeb i just want a nice car!!!

Nicksie

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 CUP
I drove to Blackpool and back one weekend, spotted two in Blackpool, but no-one saw me! Went to Croydon, 30 miles up the road and got spotted! hey ho, that's life!

B

Brown.

I drove to Blackpool and back one weekend, spotted two in Blackpool, but no-one saw me! Went to Croydon, 30 miles up the road and got spotted! hey ho, that's life!

you get spotted cos you drive an abstract picture of a 172 :D

lol:clown:

Caddy Maxi
bayliss is ugly, thats why he had to buy the vee so girls would come near him. he has a porkchop round his neck so the dog will play with him :p

nah he's a good boy really. jealous gimps always take it to heart!

Maz

LY 200
:lolup: if you dont ask you dont get .. thought you would have learnt that by now .. :rasp:

what a bunch of w**kers you lot are, you jelous f**kers..... bayliss was mearly declaring the price to ad some drama to the issue, as if hees REALLY bothered that he hasnt been spotted....get lives you goons...or get proper jobs so you can be like me and bayliss and whipe our ass's with wads of money :D nuff said ;)

lol your right peaches, some people are very jelous.

Tungy
Bayliss. Are you one of those "Hiii! I don't know if you've noticed... But I'm driving a clio... V6!" (Posh accent) kind of guys? :p

Rally bus
Lol at this thread .. :)

Come to NW Bayliss its spotted city .. ;) lol

I've managed to do 18,000 miles in my 172 in the last 12 months, mainly round the north west, without anyone spotting me :(

I'm going to park my car in the middle of Bridgefoot tomorrow :rasp:

Maz

LY 200
Lol at this thread .. :)

Come to NW Bayliss its spotted city .. ;) lol

I've managed to do 18,000 miles in my 172 in the last 12 months, mainly round the north west, without anyone spotting me :(

I'm going to park my car in the middle of Bridgefoot tomorrow :rasp:

I have been spotted loads of times lol ... clean your car maybe they can't see what it is for all the muck ;)

Ooops my bad :eek: lol your welcome to pop in anytime ;) I will even make you a brew if you say please ..

what do i et if i let u in the vee??? just out of curiosity ofcourse :D

You can have a chocolate hob nob with your brew :D

al

ST on the way...
what a bunch of w**kers you lot are, you jelous f**kers..... bayliss was mearly declaring the price to ad some drama to the issue, as if hees REALLY bothered that he hasnt been spotted....get lives you goons...or get proper jobs so you can be like me and bayliss and whipe our ass's with wads of money :D nuff said ;)

And some peeps finally get there car spotted when they've sold it! ;) lol