ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Whats everyones milage/condition ??

None
Just thought i'd start this thread to get more of an idea on everyones car really. Anyway I'll start

1995 Renault Clio Rsi - 87k - Average condition at the moment for the car of its age..

57 Ibiza Formula Sport
2005 Racing Blue FF w/ cup packs 182 20,000 miles - perfect condition apart from that bloody touched up bit on the bumper i found last wk :(

TeZ

Non RS : (
2001, 51 plate, pearl black 1.416v lowered with many mods (subtle) 61k mint interior near mint exterior (needs PC'ing).

Golf GTI PP Mk7
L reg williams 1, 97k, interior is mint, exterior is good for the age, but needs a few bits tidying.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Impreza P1, 50k miles, A1/Excellent.

My girlfriends Iceburg 51 plate 172, 34k miles, mint.

05 dynamique 1.2 19k condtion depends where you look :eek: theirs a scape on the bumper(my fault) bent door edge(caused by the wind) scrape on the os headlight(my fault) swirls an few scraths worn black trims the inside is pretty good apart from a few small marks on the cup holders what looks like primer on the trim by the seat belt an the finsh on the center vents seem dull an nasty it wasnt the best when i bought her

an ive got a brand new clio on the way :eek:

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
2005 Black Gold RenaultSport 182 with both Cup Packs - 5k - Clean.

Slight understatement there Rich...how about "just rolled off production line spec"?:)

Mines a 52 plate, 38k, oil changed every 8k, cambelt done, brakes done, all fluids changed, 4 perfect wheels and tyres and generally pretty tidy.

Breaking A 172 Replica
03 plate 1.2 sport replica - 53000 - In a state (it is being put back to standard.

02 plate 1.2 sport replica - 45000 - same as the above but worse. Engine runs only in limp mode and I have had 7 pages of faults printed off this morning. Anyone wanna buy it?

LY V6 with Recaros
2005 55reg Racing Blue with cup packs - Mint condition (apart from a scratch on my alloy atm which will be sorted soon). Has a exhaust on it and sportlines on the way.

clio 182 black /gold
Black / Gold 182 March 05 23300ish miles massive scratch on bonnet and dent on "B" pillar passenger door and 1 scuffed alloy.

<- 53 plate one of them. 61k and reasonably clean, alloys need a re-furb because the paints bubbling (turini's). It's got a couple of very very light scuffs due to other people and has 1 or 2 small scratches. Stone chipped front end is the worst part of the car.

2000 172 Phase 1 on 74k now. Front end has stone chips and the bonnet wants a respray tbh, other than that it's good for it's age. Interior is good bar the drivers seat which is showing some signs of wear... matters not, buckets and full respray on the list as well as a nice shiney new engine and gearbox... rebuilt to a higher spec of course :)

Clio 172 mk2
2002 172, 20k on the clock

Good condition bar the odd stone chip and wheel scuff.....sort of stuff you're likely to expect on a 5yr old car

Interior is is perfect condition

02 reg Illiad blue mk1 vee (one of only eight in the uk) 28.5k - minty mint condition.

My dads 172, 52 reg flame red ,with sat nav (one of fourteen in that spec in the uk) 40k & mint (when it's been washed - which is not that often:eek: )

Mk4 .:R32
03 flamer 172 - 30k miles. Mint inside and out bar a few stone chips on the front bumper and bonnet. I'd get a car bra but I don't want my car to look like a tuc shop selling toblerones.

Also need wheels refurbed due to the pervious owner not being able to park close to the kerb without mashing the wheels up

1.8 Civic EX
03 Reg 172 FF
31k miles
slight wear on the leather on the drivers seat and a dent in my drivers door where some druck toss piece fell into it...:( :( :(

Sunflower & Golf Mk6 BMT
182 Cup, July 2005, 23k on clock.

Just fixed my fog light and fitted new alloy wheel.

But still got scratch on rear boot and small dent on B pillar.

Apart from that its tidy. Just niggles I need to sort.