ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Whats everyones milage/condition ??

Clio 182 Trophy 047/500
05 55plate Trophy 047/500, 23k Needs a little bit of attention, slight dink on the bonnet, door has a slight dent where someone tried to get in.

Fog light is missing and a small parking dent on the rear drivers side.

on the look out
2003 plate 172 cup 52k very good condition few stone chips and small key mark on drivers door , waiting for door respray

Monblue bombay badboy!
ph-quick odyssey blue 72k - in my opinion mint judge for yourself
mycar2005.jpg

m-tec bmw 325 ci spo
172 2002 brand new engine in it picked it up 4 weeks ago got a few little dents and scratches

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
Nov 2006 FF 225 with Recaros and Cup Chassis. 4,400 miles, MINT. Will be the same for all the time I own it as with all my cars.

RenaultMeganeSport22503-08-2007004.gif

Octy VRS
'04 Black Gold 182 with Cup Packs, 33K. Keyed along the boot, two scuffed alloys and a dent on the edge of the driver's side door when it blew into a wall. Cracked and repaired splitter and a couple of slight car park dings. Apart from that mint!

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
'04 Black Gold 182 with Cup Packs, 33K. Keyed along the boot, two scuffed alloys and a dent on the edge of the driver's side door when it blew into a wall. Cracked and repaired splitter and a couple of slight car park dings. Apart from that mint!

lol

CB600FS
2003 DCI with remap, mechanically sound (few fire rings chuffing nowt major yet)

Could do with 2 car park dinks taking out, tiny dink in front bumper, few bonnet stone chips it'd be mint. Just way overdue a wash.

Clio MK2 (1.2)
02 1.2 16v 47k (done 7252 miles since March 21st :() Lowered decat, 1 scuff needs to be removed from bumper(respray)

M

Mattystan

2003 1.6 16v dynamic plus with a full 172 2 body kit with and 182 cup alloys. 30k few stone chips on bonnet dats it :D

53 Clio's & counting
2001 172 106k id say clean with a few of the usual car park dings and a few marks here and there :

DSC00062.jpg

BMW M135i
53 plate Ph2 172, 26k and pretty much minto at the moment heres hoping it stays like that!

IMG_1976.JPG

(now with carbon splitter ;))

MINI Cooper S
S reg mk2 ph1, interior is ok but outside is covered in scratches and in places the paintwork seems a bit rough for some reason :S dont think its been resprated tho

pug 106 rallye S2
flamer 172 52 plate 28k... some dings i need sorting just small parking dents and wheels will be replaced soon due to old owner doin some damage to them,... all will be sorted in time...
debating exhaust replacement (mine sounds like it has no baffles in it! very boomey) or get the body work sorted....
decisions decisions...
oh interior mint!
very happy with her

Astra VXR ex 172 owner
53 plate 49k on the clock mint condition apart from a kerbed wheel!! n 1 we car park dent! jan speed cat back, decat, remap and itg panel filter

Lotus Elise 111R
2003, 35k, really nice condition, sadly can't use the phrase "mint" having seen some on here ( I drive mine every day ;) ), garaged every night helps I believe...

Shed.
51 plate - Clio mk2 ph2 expression - 1.2L 16v - 36k on the clock and another 17k hidden somewhere which i know nothing about. - Car has many dents from trollys and has many stonechips, scratched hubcaps and the paintwork is swirled to f**k.

Absolute bag of w**k and its slow as s**t. Im wishing every day of my life away untill the end of the year which is when i WILL be getting a new one.

Renaultsport Clio V6
2004 v6 255 with 12900 miles on the clock.

Condition: Apart from the scuffs on the underside of the front bumper it is in great nick. :)

Hyundai i40
ff silver 172 ph2

30,000 miles, mint except a couple of lil dents in the bonnet which are getting sorted and seriously curbed alloys by previous owner which i will be sorting once i have some savings!

Clio 182
Silver 04 182, 27000 miles on clock.

Mint condition apart from a couple of stone chips on bonnet which I will get sorted out soon.

04 plate 182

reekin of pish...

sagging like hell, bits where bits arent ment to be and bits missing where they are supposed to be...

shite lying about the floor...

body in the boot

covered in mud and a lot of other crap...

2 volvo rear wheels and a speed line up the side, where it destroyed that fence

but seriously...what was the question?

'05 182, Just up to 17800 miles..

Fine condition apart from one scratch above nearside rear light cluster and a scrape under the nearside sill.. next thing to get sorted as soon as Ive paid for a service and my insurance renewal!