ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Whats everyones mileage

Registered in March 2002, I am the 2nd owner and it is just coming up to 12000 miles now. I have had it since February this year and I picked it up with 9730 miles on the clock.

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Its a 51 plated 2002 so about 2 years old now. Had considered it but decided to keep a FRSH (for all it counts nowadays)

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf

20200 on a april 02 iceberg 172

Untill i go into north wales in around 20 mins for the rest of the day.

ian

GazTwo

ClioSport Club Member
  Blue c/w Gold Wheels

Quote: Originally posted by BigBoreBri on 11 April 2004

28k as of this morning.... and shes nearly a decade old :oops:
Best slow down so u can catch up!!

ST

5790 Miles since oct 03. I thought that was pretty high but the dealer told me its well bellow average?

Quote: Originally posted by 16vClio on 12 April 2004

5790 Miles since oct 03. I thought that was pretty high but the dealer told me its well bellow average?
Depends some cars do more milage when there young some do about the same.

I know theres a few 2yr old clio with 60+K on the clock (although there DCis)

Mine hit 6k in under 3 months I think and the dealership never mentioned anything.

Quote: Originally posted by GazTwo on 12 April 2004

Quote: Originally posted by BigBoreBri on 11 April 2004

28k as of this morning.... and shes nearly a decade old :oops:
Best slow down so u can catch up!!
Dont worry mate, in a few weeks the clio wont be clocking many miles for a year or so :oops:

Meg on pistonheads £6995

12K since end of June 03.

less driving in the Summer - I saved 56 miles today by Cycling!!

1 hour 30 each way!

382 miles (only 10 days old!) - need to get more miles on it to loosen it up. Really annoying keeping it at low revs. :(

16k, bought the car new october last year. been clocking up the miles, fortunately its a company car and Ive had no prolems yet, except the dreaded 4k rattle.

oh god i love these threads

N reg 1.2, 9K miles when i got it year and a half ago, now has 20K on the clock - genuine milage