ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

whats in your office car park

RB5 & 172

today we have:

M3

Scooby sportswagon with prodive goodies

supra twin turbo with huge rims and a zorst the size of the euro tunnel

audi tt, twin pipe

330ci

ctr

z3 (m-sport)

xk8 with 19 rims

and saving the best till last...

... mk I 172 sport!

Best car we got is DB 7.

I will post tomorrow when im working down B&B audio we will most prob have a M3 brand new with 8k ice

A M3 convertible 6KIce

A merc van with 15k install

A Ferrari not sure which one its black and mean!

the list is endless

oh and a little black 1.2 clio packing a punch ;)

Steve the valeter is here today so all of my dads cars are here:

Vanquish
M3
Freelander
Smart

theres also a couple of golfs, a pug 206CC, a megane convertible, megane scenic,valver, dynamique, a fake M5, XJR, couple of minis, MGF and the usual focuses etc, but not my Clio, its broken, again :(

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

You name it and we pretty much got it...

I work for a BIG company (few thousand people), so there are a lot of cars.

I remember going to gaydon (landrovers main place) and the carpark was huge, there was every single car i could think of apart from the less obvious exotics there. Where i work the carparks consist of about 100 cars overall.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3

Weve got

Elise wiv 220 K series VHPD EVo engine (slow car)

Loads of MGZR, ZS, ZTs (drove a ZT the other day very nice)

Loads of new Discos and Range Rover Vogues @ Land Rover

Plus in the marina car park the other day was the new NOBLE - V6 twin turbo in purple sounded well nice + from time to time we get a silver 360 with the number plate 7 VB.

One of the lads from Power Train told me he was at Bruntingthorpe? the other day doing some testing and also there was the new Bentley Coupe. Anyway the test driver stacked it! lost it, spun off and stuffed the back end into a wall £200,000 car completely fooked!

1995 Mondeo Speed Machine

Mostly Jags and MGs here, and the occassional XKR if any of the big wigs from Head Office come down.

copper s, 2 carreras, new shape 530i, 323ci, x5,jag s type, clk 3whateva it is merc, a well nice silver valver;), dats abot the pick of them. not bad seeing theres only abour 20cars here

Lamborghini Murcielagooooo in Silver with 20k ICE

TVR Tuscan S - Swordfish colour with soprt pipes(eats small babies)

Civic Type R

CLIO 16v - HURRRRAY

320d M Sport

theres some exotic cars goin on here!! Sheesh, best we got is DB7, M3, 330, TTs, mercs galore! But then, weve got our bike garage with some serious stuff in there, classic bikes worth £75,000 EACH!!!! MV Augustas, Spanking new Ducati, E-Type Jag as well, YZF-R7.

e46 m3 - the bosses

206 future cover car - customers

fiesta on 19s future cover car - customers

nova future cover car- customers

mr2 turbo- customers

civic future cover car- customers

a clio in filler and primer - wonder whos that would be?

i work for http://www.typekstyling.co.ukwww.typekstyling.co.uk by the way :)

Quote: Originally posted by Mitsi on 28 March 2003

Weve got

Elise wiv 220 K series VHPD EVo engine (slow car)

Loads of MGZR, ZS, ZTs (drove a ZT the other day very nice)

Loads of new Discos and Range Rover Vogues @ Land Rover

Plus in the marina car park the other day was the new NOBLE - V6 twin turbo in purple sounded well nice + from time to time we get a silver 360 with the number plate 7 VB.

One of the lads from Power Train told me he was at Bruntingthorpe? the other day doing some testing and also there was the new Bentley Coupe. Anyway the test driver stacked it! lost it, spun off and stuffed the back end into a wall £200,000 car completely fooked!
7 VB? as in Beckham? is that his plate?

GR7

Shiny red R32

Apparently David Beckham has about fourteen cars!

When does he get to drive them? What about cleaning them all?

Range Rover V8 Vogue
Davids latest purchase featuring satellite navigation, a DVD system and a powerful 12-speaker stereo dubbed "a mobile theatre".

BMW 450i Saloon
Fitted with a bulletproof body, glass and tyres.

BMW 750i Saloon
Victorias car. Weighing more than a ton and fitted with heavy armour and able to withstand a direct hit from a bazooka!

BMW X5 4x4
Driven by the Beckhams SAS minders it is also fully armoured.

Ferrari 360 Modena Spyder

Ferrari 550 Maranello

Aston Martin DB7

Lincoln Navigator

TVR Cerbera

Porsche 911 Turbo

Range Rover 4.6HSE

Mercedes SL500

Chrysler Grand Voyager

Jaguar XKR

Hippys bus of LOVE !!!

Just think of all that tax , MOTs insurance

as well as cleaning them all.

Wonder if he needs a fleet manager ?

Mk4 golf gti

well I work ina sport shop so nething that has wheels tho I keep seeing a very nice 206 in a funny burnt colour looks like peugeot ecosse/equiss kit etc

CTR EK9 turbo

at uni theres always different ones. Notable cars have been: rich jap guys owning fully kitted skylines, evos, subarus, new celica with TRD all over it, 300 ZX, GT4s, Mr2, Supras. Cup, my 172 and another, CTRs, golf buggy, tractor.

Clio v6

Quote: Originally posted by GirlRacer on 28 March 2003

Apparently David Beckham has about fourteen cars!

When does he get to drive them? What about cleaning them all?
He probably leaves all the hard work to his team and takes the credit?

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3

I dont think its Beckhams as its often in Hinckley. Theres a car place what does tuned beemers and merc i think its the owners of that place.

SORRY!

Next time i see it i will look for a head on a stick - ie posh.