ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

whats it worth

I bought myself a nice new 182 with the suspension & spoilers in August, and have done 4k miles so far, and loved every minute. Ive obvoiusly offended some deity without a sense of humour, cos a couple of months ago I had a slight stroke, which means I cant release the handbrake or change gear ( or drive at all for the next few weeks:(

Looks like Ill be reduced to an auto, so the clio will have to go:( Where is the best place to get it sold for more than the piss take I suspect the dealer will offer.

Cheers, Colin.

Clio 1.6 16v 2003

sorry to hear that mate, if your looking for a quick sale go for autotrader.

unfortuntely you cant advertise on here as its members only

as for price 10.5 k ish

Clio 1.6 16v 2003

theres one private near me in artic blue just been sold for £10,250

5k miles cup pack uk car

Clart

ClioSport Club Member

dont understand how u cant change gear or release handbrake but can still drive, press pedals with feet etc.

Clart,Ive got limited use of my left arm, so cant release the handbrake or change gear properly - the offending arm should recover use, but the doctor/dvla may well decide I can only drive an auto (seems to be a fairly random decision process:(

Physio is certainly helping, so the outlook is good. Should know more in a week or so....