ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What's the best MOD you have done???

Mountune Tractor
Ok then, this is a tough one, but if you had to decide what the best modification you have ever made to your clio, what would it be??????
No cheating you can only choose one!!!

Clio 172 mk2
Carbon splitter..not performance orientated but really changed the look of the car for the better:)

106 GTi
Cleaned it.

I have only made two mods a set or rubber matts and a denison ipod link, both are equally as important to me!

A4 Avant
Pioneer head unit with built in satnav. Great for when sat in traffic or when I need to go on a journey.

133/225/CLS AMG
Thats tough, my induction kit with cold air feed made it sound awesome and only cost me £50 fitter.

But my powder coated black wheels made more of a difference to the look of the car.

54 astravan 1.7tdci
powdercoating my wheeels gloss black.epecially good cos i did em in works time and it didn't cost anythin,.problem is between me and my bro we've curbed 3 of em and i don't work there anymore.bummer

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Taking of my lowering springs and induction kit when i bought the car.

Tangoed Works
Seats!! Best single mod you can make on these cars, actually allows you to drive them properly.

BMW M135i
-40mm Apex Kit. Though colour coding and xenons are well up there too as are the anthracite super t's, I like all my mods tbh.