ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

whats the daftest price you have been quoted for bodywork

clio 200 /08 subaru
as above ,i was quoted 350 quid to paint my rear spoiler for my ly 200 .
the spoiler only cost 170ish i didnae beleive it ,i think the deadership are takin the pi*h or just dont want the job
was told the paint is expensive .must be extraced from fookin gold
whats your experience
i got the car from new i asked to have the rs sills fitted before delivery and was advised not to let their numties((MECS) near it :nono:by the salesman
oh yee of little faith . so i fitted the first pair to my subaru and the second pair to the clio ,the job was soooooooooo easy my wife could have done it :lolup:
cheers geo

clio 200 /08 subaru
so nobody on here has ever been quoted a crazy price for bodywork or painting small clio parts
i find that hard to believe
geo:butt::coffee:

Pulsar Gti-r,LY 182
not a clio but i was quoted £3360 to paint and mould in a splitter to my front bumper and spray my rear bumper they said the would have to respray the front and rear of the whole car to match it in this was on a 1991 civic vtec so he was swiftly told to f**k off and got it done for 300 at a local bodyshop

Evo
£300 to respray a rear bumper.

Looking at the thread it doesnt seem that bad but at the time i was speechless!

Ph1 - 172
I had one the other way, got quoted £30 to spray my front grill on a c2. The guy doing it didnt realise it was a bumper off job and probs bout £100 worth of work. Felt really sorry for the guy so gave him an extra tenna.

Jun

Pearl Black 172 ph2
£400 to respray my bonnet. Got it done in the end for £170 at the Renault garage's recommended body shop.

KMB

Clio 200 Cup
GPMotorsport - What spoiler did you buy and have painted? Was it the K-Tec Sprint 3? It looks completely standard but much nice IMO than the Cup spoiler.

If so please let me know how it was fitted, any drilling or just bonding? Did you fit it yourself once painted?

Cheers - I'm probably about to get one and would like to know this before ordering.

Black Clio GT
£250 to spray side strips, bullets and wing mirror covers and i was doing the prep work, said ill leave it thanks.....

clio 200 /08 subaru
GPMotorsport - What spoiler did you buy and have painted? Was it the K-Tec Sprint 3? It looks completely standard but much nice IMO than the Cup spoiler.

If so please let me know how it was fitted, any drilling or just bonding? Did you fit it yourself once painted?

Cheers - I'm probably about to get one and would like to know this before ordering.

hi m8 i got thr rs cup wing spoiler ,its bolted through the tailgate,w8in for it to come back from the paint shop
cheers geo